Monday, October 8, 2012

The TK Beauty Salon is Open for Business

Today the girls and I spent a good part of the day, having them try on their clothes and shoes and working out what they had grown out of.

We ended up with nearly two garbage bags full of items (and we didn't even get to their tops and jumpers) and some of the items had hardly been worn. So I spent the later part of the afternoon sorting what could be donated and what was still good enough and remotely worth reselling on NZ's answer to EBay, TradeMe.

Whilst I sorted, photographed and listed items, the girls left me to it. Every now and then I could hear giggles emanating from their end of the house. So I wandered up and this is what I came across ...


Unbeknownst to me a beauty parlour had been set up under my very own roof. They had my foot spa going and a CD playing whilst The Fashionista gave her little sister a manicure.

Truth be told, I was a little jealous that I was too busy for an appointment but am hoping to be squeezed in tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It