Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Last Art Lesson with Anna

Sadly, today was the girls final art lesson with Anna.

They finished the water painting and yarn Christmas trees that they started last week.



A very giggly Fashionista with her holly water painting.

 

A close up of The Fashionista's water painting and her yarn tree.

 

Agent Smelly with her water painting. I am hoping to have these framed so the girls may keep them and bring them out at Christmas each year.

 

Agent Smelly's water painting and yarn tree. I love her yarn tree; she did so well with it.


Both girls really enjoyed their time with Anna and I hope for them to be able to do some of her classes again next year.

3 comments :

  1. I love the paintings and yarn trees. Will your girls be continuing with their art lessons next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly later in the year. They are really keen on science and I didn't do as much as I wanted to do with them this year. So am thinking of doing a lot more science next year. Just bought a book "The Science Chef", I think we might have a bit of fun with that :)

      Delete
    2. We have the Science Chef! There's an international Science Chef book too, if I remember correctly. We have used our book so much. Enjoy!

      Delete

Pin It