Sunday, December 4, 2011

Trimming the Tree 2011

Deck the halls with boughs of holly ... OK we have no halls to deck with holly but I do so love Christmas decorations. Doesn't the look of a decorated room make you feel all warm and gooey inside.


Although both girls were very enthusiastic at the start of trimming the tree, with there being so many decorations they started to moan towards the end. I made them see it through though.


And the finished result is simply lovely. Thanks you girls.

The angel atop of the tree is quite old. Apparently when I was a littlie I saw this lovely angel on top of my Nana B's tree and made gestures that I wanted it. Of course as the first and only grandchild I was indulged and thus the angel sat atop my mum's tree for many, many years until I got my very own tree. One of her wings is falling apart and held together with sellotape but she is still so very special.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It